Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mr.Ikeuchi



海外投融資情報財団(仲良し住人会幹事?)の行天さんが香港を訪れ食事会。


私の右隣には大好きな池内さん(香港商工会議所会頭(伊藤忠(中国)集団有限公司総経理))。



大阪弁の英語は迫力とユーモアで交渉もスムーズに行くのでは?とにかく面白い。

暖かトークに全員スマイル。次の会も是非お隣に。



御本人希望?今回はブログにクローズアップ写真。






















This is the dinner gathering for Mr. Gyoten (an organizer of tenants of Sutton Court, Gateway Apartment), Japan Institute of Overseas Investment, who visited Hong Kong.
The person next to me is Mr. Ikeuchi (Jetro Hong Kong, Itochu Hong Kong), I like him very much because he speaks English with Osaka accent. I am sure he can negotiate business smoothly with his English, which gives people strong impression of him and his sense of humor. He is very funny. Everybody likes his talk and I hope I can sit next to him next time, too.
Is this photo requested to be posted by him? I put his big photo in my blog.